Livestreamed Mass in the Archdiocese of Edmonton
Public celebrations of Mass are being gradually resumed. Please check with your parish for details.
NEXT LIVE MASS:
September 30 at 7 p.m. – Mass for National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, from St. Joseph Basilica – YouTube
Homilies are posted as soon as they become available. You will be able to read Archbishop Smith’s latest homily here following the Mass.
Read the guide to Participation in Livestreamed Liturgy.
To follow along with the readings and prayers of the day, visit Living With Christ, which provides free resources during the pandemic.
In times when we cannot receive the Eucharist, we can make a Spiritual Communion: Download the Spiritual Communion prayer.
- September 30 at 7 p.m. – Mass for National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, from St. Joseph Basilica – YouTube
- For livestreamed Masses from St. Joseph’s Cathedral Basilica after September 30, visit or subscribe to St. Joseph’s Basilica YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtU5UvOSyT2ZK5PivdhojSw
For a full list of livestreamed Masses during COVID-19 restrictions, see: Find a LIVESTREAM Mass
If you want to view the Mass later in the day, recorded videos can be found on the Archdiocese of Edmonton Youtube Channel. Any event currently being livestreamed is available at our YouTube Live Link.
Find more online Masses during COVID-19 restrictions
These are the masses which will be available online within the Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton during the current COVID-19 preventive measures. No congregation will be allowed at these masses, and only the celebrant will receive Holy Communion.
To follow along with the readings and prayers of the day, visit Living With Christ, which is providing free resources during the pandemic. In times when we cannot receive the Eucharist, we can make a Spiritual Communion. Download the Spiritual Communion prayer.
Most of these livestreams will be posted on Facebook and/or YouTube; however no account is needed to view the videos.
Visit caedm.ca/covid for resources, including:
- An Act of Spiritual Communion
- Archbishop Smith’s teaching on Indulgences (video and print)
- Prayer resources and Mass texts
- Archbishop Smith’s homily texts
- Holy Week at Home, a family prayer resource from Liturgical Press